We use Australia Post for domestic/international orders.
* Within Australia
Australia Post standard shipping with tracking (Delivery in 2-4 business days) Free
Australia Post express shipping with tracking (Delivery in 1~2 business days) AU$11.50
* International shipping
Standard international shipping with tracking (Delivery in 6+business days) From AU$19.70
- note - International shipping costs vary depending on the order quantity and destination. Feel free to contact us for estimate shipping cost. We will find the best shipping option for you.
* Local pickup is available for all orders
You are welcome to pick up your order. But you must contact us through Message or email and arrange a pickup time before your visit.
Enamel is a fused thin layer of ceramic/glass glaze coating onto heavy-gauge steel. This makes enamelwares smooth, non-stick, durable and chemically-resistant.
We learned enamel has been used for cookwares since ancient Egypt!
* Enamel is healthy alternative to plastic for kids, as they are impervious to bacteria and unbreakable.
* Enamel cookwares don’t interact with your food, so you can cook any type of food in them including tomatoes and other acidic foods.
* Enamel coating provides a non-stick surface that makes cooking easy without food sticking to the bottom.
* Enamelwares are lightweight, still extremely durable.
* The pans and pots can be heated to high temperatures which makes them popular choice for searing and braising foods.
* Great heat retention helps to keep the food warm when serving. They need a low to medium heat which makes this type of cookware energy efficient.
* Enamel glaze also prevents rusting and comes in various colours for visual appeal.
You can use them on the stove, in campfire, oven, freezer and dishwasher, but not in the microwave.
Just like any other ceramic, the outer porcelain layer can chip if dropped, revealing the steel beneath it. We think it still looks good and gains a little more character. But if the chip is on the surface where your food contacts, you may need to use them for something else like plant pots or vases.